Safety is our first priority. From executive leadership to crews on our job sites, each employee is dedicated to creating a hazard-free workplace and empowered to make their workplace safer.
We build relationships: with our employees, customers, and other project partners. When we work together to strengthen the entire team, we can work most effectively and efficiently.
Our work environment champions employees’ ideas to improve our operations and offer the best solutions to our customers. We dream big, integrate new technology, and look to the future.
We are committed to honesty, reliability, and fairness. We take pride in our ethic of dependably excellent work.
We take pride in our commitments
100% committed to health & safety
Our best practices include:
- Designating a qualified safety coordinator
- Conducting regular job site safety inspections
- Enforcing the use of safety equipment
- Enforcing safety procedures and rules
- Providing ongoing safety training
- Our safety manual: a comprehensive guide of best practices and company procedures
- We utilize OSHA Training and MUST Training